Burnhouse Engineering is the Scottish Agent for the Met-Track Jib Cranes and Workstation Cranes.
We can supply and install Met-Track crane systems as a new installation or to upgrade your existing systems.
Met-Track Workstation Cranes
The Met-Track Workstation Cranes provide overhead safe and reliable handling services for a wide variety of applications. The systems are available:
- Floor Mounted – these are installed in your building but are not permanent and can be movedto accommodate any future developments within your facility.
- Ceiling Mounted – if floor space is limited or access by other equipment prohibits a floor mounted system then this option can provide a suitable alternative. The support structure does need to be suitable for the loads imposed and bracing is generally required.
- Monorail Systems – available as floor or ceiling mounted systems these use the same profiles as the crane runways and can be a single line or with curves, switches and turntables to form closed loop facilities.
Met-Track Jib Cranes
The Met-Track Jib Crane systems provide up to 360′ coverage with either an underbraced or overbraced style to provide a perfect handling solutions for tool balancers, air balancers, hoists, vacuums, lifters and welding wire feeders.
The rotation and trolley travel are smooth and effortless providing maximum control for minimum effort.
- JBF3 360° Rotation Under Braced Post Mount Jib Crane
- JBW2 180° Rotation Under Braced Wall Mount Jib
- JBF1 270° Rotation Over Braced Post Mount Jib Crane
- JBW1 180° Rotation Over Braced Wall Mount Jib Crane